Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Schedule of Posts-15-2-2015

Struck-through posts have been cancelled or postponed until further notice. All dates subject to change; I'll keep you posted as situations develop.

Baseball Doubleheader–March or April; when's Opening Day this year?
What We Talk about when We Talk about Sharknado–uncertain; review of Sharknado and Sharknado 2 to follow, if not integrated into the post itself.
It's Your 65th Birthday, Charlie Brown–2 October.
Alex vs. the Golden Age of Television–TBD.
Star Wars recap/review–TBD, dependent on my finding a copy of the prequels and a special guest blogger's availability
Star  Wars, Canon and You–25 April
A Critique of "Heaven Is for Real"–TBD.
I Can't Believe I'm Writing this Post–late February
Marvel Phase 2: A Retrospective–June/July
End of blogging on Blogger–spring or summer; ignore the WordPress site's "March of 2015" because that was just me spitballing.

No comments:

Post a Comment